Chase Rice set to kick off release week Monday, August 18 with live show at the Bowery Ballroom benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light the Night” fundraising campaign
Photo: Jon-Paul Bruno
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (August 15, 2014) – Fans across the country are anxiously awaiting the release of country music maverick Chase Rice’s new studio album Ignite the Night, which hits stores and online retailers on Tuesday, August 19. The 15-track compilation, which was produced by Nashville-based hit-maker Chris DeStefano, will be released on Columbia Nashville/Dack Janiels Records and includes the Gold-certified, Top 15-and-climbing lead single “Ready Set Roll.” Pre-orders for the album have already pushed Ignite the Night to the top of the iTunes Country Albums chart and it remains high heading into release week.
To pre-order Ignite the Night, go to http://smarturl.it/IgniteTheNight.
Ignite The Night Album Track Listing (* denotes release on physical edition only):
1. “Ready Set Roll” (Rhett Akins, Chris DeStefano, Chase Rice)
2. “Do It Like This” (Dallas Davidson, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley)
3. “Beach Town” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
4. “MMM Girl” (Rodney Clawson, Lynn Hutton, Chase Rice)
5. “Beer With The Boys” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Chase Rice)
6. “Carolina Can” (Scooter Carusoe, Chase Rice)
7. “We Goin’ Out” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
8. “Gonna Wanna Tonight” (Shane McAnally, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
9. “Look At My Truck” (Chase Rice, Cole Taylor)
10. “U Turn” (Zach Crowell, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
11. “50 Shades Of Crazy” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
12. “What’s Your Name” (Zach Crowell, Nicolle Galyon, Matt Jenkins)
13. “How She Rolls” (Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
14. “Jack Daniels & Jesus” (Amanda Flynn, Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
15. “Whoa” (Russell Dickerson, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jesse Rice, Chase Rice)(Produced by Scott Cooke)*
iTunes Party Edition:
15. “Party Up” (Featuring Colt Ford) (Ross Copperman, Blair Daly, Colt Ford, Chase Rice)
16. “Country In Ya” (Adam Sanders, Chase Rice)
17. “Best Beers Of Our Lives” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
18. “Ride” (Joseph Somers-Morales, Cody Tarpley)
On Monday, August 18 Rice will take the stage at New York City’s Bowery Ballroom for a celebratory concert benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light The Night” fundraising campaign. Proceeds from the show will be donated to the non-profit organization in honor of Rice’s late father, whose birthday also coincides with the album’s August 19 release date.
“I wanted Ignite the Night to be about more than just an album release, although I’m pumped to get to share new music with my fans,” said Rice. “When I heard about LLS and the ‘Light The Night’ walks they do all over the country, it just seemed like a cool way to tie in a great cause that helps people struggling with cancer – which I can relate to some since my dad had melanoma – and my music, which I hope makes people happy and makes them want to enjoy life and appreciate the good times a little bit more.”
Also in conjunction with the album launch, Rice has teamed up with Townsquare Media to give fans the chance to win a 1986 Chevy Silverado – up-fitted to resemble Rice’s own prized ride – through a contest currently running on Taste of Country and The Boot. The $20,000 truck will be presented to one lucky winner after the contest closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, August 25.
To find out more and how to enter, click here.
Rice continues to perform headlining dates across the country and will kick off his Ignite the Night Tour on Sept. 5 in Denver, Colo. The opening act for the tour’s inaugural date will be selected from a pool of final contestants in Snagajob’s The Hourly Gig contest, with which Rice partnered earlier this summer to give aspiring musicians the chance to perform in front of a sold-out crowd. Special guests Old Dominion and Michael Ray will also join Rice on select dates throughout the Ignite the Night Tour.
For more information and the latest updates, visit www.ChaseRice.com or connect on Twitter and Facebook @ChaseRiceMusic.
About The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society ® (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care.
Founded in 1949 and headquartered in White Plains, NY, LLS has chapters throughout the United States and Canada. To learn more, visit www.LLS.org. Patients should contact the Information Resource Center at (800) 955-4572, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET.
Snagajob, America’s largest hourly employment network for job seekers and employers, is the only company solely dedicated to providing recruitment and hiring solutions to the hourly industry. With more than 50 million registered job seekers and the leading hourly-focused talent management system, Snagajob has been serving hourly workers and those who employ them since 2000. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., Snagajob has been named to both Fortune Magazine’s Great Place to Work® Best Small & Medium Workplaces list and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 for the past five years. To find out more, visit www.snagajob.com and www.snagajob.com/employer-solutions.